Wibmer’s Law sees Austrian trials rider take big cities by storm
September 20, 2019 - by Adam Tranter Client News, Cycling
Austrian mountain and trials bike star, Fabio Wibmer, makes his own bike rules as he escapes the urban chaos in Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna and Linz to make everyday city life his own playground.
In a new edit dubbed Wibmer’s Law, Fabio pulls off audacious bike tricks including handlebar rides, a front flip through a building site and a double backflip on a step-down.
The 24-year-old said, “I realised that the world keeps spinning faster and, especially in big cities, the life of society has become a really hectic and stressful one. That’s how it is for me as well. When I get on my bike though, I am able to escape this chaos for a while. I am able to take a breath and calm down. Hopefully, the audience feels the same way.”
A “Behind the Scenes” video is exclusively available on Red Bull TV.
Adam founded Fusion Media in 2007 from a passion for cycling and the media. Over the last ten years, he has successfully grown the company to lead the way in communicating cycling and endurance sport to the mainstream. Adam was a former racing cyclist and has also worked as a freelance journalist, contributing to cycling and national publications, including BBC News during London 2012. He is passionate about getting more people on bikes.
- Understanding the changing attitudes to e-bike use with Shimano
- Wahoo Releases SYSTM, A Complete Training App for Endurance Athletes
- New Raleigh Stride E-Cargo Range Brings The Future of Urban Transport to the Masses
- The Bike Club Subscription Service is Now Available for Adults
- Beryl Selected to Deliver Cycle Hire Scheme In Manchester
- SunGod Launches new Airas™ Frameless Glasses
- RED BULL TIMELAPS RETURNS FOR 2021 – WITH INDOOR & OUTDOOR RACES