SunGod appoints Fusion Media as UK Communications Agency
April 28, 2020 - by fusionmedia Client News
Leading British performance eyewear brand, SunGod, has today announced the appointment of Fusion Media as its UK PR agency. Using its position as a boutique communications agency, Fusion will help SunGod launch a new range to the UK market.
Founded only seven years ago in 2013 from a crowdfunding campaign, SunGod has gone on to become established as one of the world’s leading performance eyewear brands. Co-founded by husband and wife, Ali and Zoe Watkiss, the British brand has grown quickly and now holds offices in London and the Swiss Alpine village of Verbier.
Focusing on the real needs of both athletes and everyday users SunGod has continually innovated, developing its range using some of the world’s best athletes that form its Pro Team. The company now offers a complete line of both performance and lifestyle sunglasses, as well as an extensive snow goggles range. Made from high-quality durable materials, all of SunGod’s products are sold directly to the consumer and come with a unique lifetime guarantee.
Ali Watkiss, Founder at SunGod said: “We are really excited to start working with Fusion Media. As a boutique marketing agency with a deep knowledge of the cycling and the wider active markets, we feel that they are perfectly positioned to help SunGod reach new audiences in the UK as our company continues to grow quickly.”
For more information on SunGod, visit https://www.sungod.co/
- Parliamentary Bike Ride Returns For 2022
- Beeline Unveil All New Velo 2 Cycle Computer
- Cycling UK launches ‘Cycling made e-asy’ programme to help the nation try e-cycling and accelerate shift to active travel
- DISRUPT: Brompton launches new special edition luggage collection
- Wahoo Marks Leadership of Connected Fitness Space for Endurance Athletes with Acquisition of RGT Cycling and Launch of Wahoo X Subscription Service
- Reuse Over Recycle: Beeline Team up with Triage to Launch New Refurbishment Programme for Beeline Moto
- FatFace x Raleigh