Celebrating 70 Years of Cycling Sponsorship with Alpecin
October 17, 2019 - by Charlie Bristow Blog, Cycling
This week we spent some time with Alpecin at the UCI Road World Championships, as they celebrated 70 years of cycling sponsorship.
As the official shampoo partner of the Worlds, Alpecin activated their mobile Barber Camper on the finishing circuit in Harrogate, giving riders, media, influencers and fans the chance to get their hair cut or a special head massage.
As part of this activation we organised the then men’s road race favourite Mathieu van Der Poel to be interviewed by BBC Two, whilst getting his haircut from Alpecin’s World Champion barber, Nico Wolfram. You can check out the full interview below.
- Understanding the changing attitudes to e-bike use with Shimano
- Wahoo Releases SYSTM, A Complete Training App for Endurance Athletes
- New Raleigh Stride E-Cargo Range Brings The Future of Urban Transport to the Masses
- The Bike Club Subscription Service is Now Available for Adults
- Beryl Selected to Deliver Cycle Hire Scheme In Manchester
- SunGod Launches new Airas™ Frameless Glasses
- RED BULL TIMELAPS RETURNS FOR 2021 – WITH INDOOR & OUTDOOR RACES